If you would like to forward all incoming emails from your Nexicom email address to a different email address, log in to the webmail and follow the steps below.
1. Click the Options link located at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Click on the Filtering tab.
4. Click on the configure link that appears to the right side of the Forwarding heading.
5. Type the email address that you wish to forward your incoming emails to in the box labeled Forward to and click the Save button located at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You must click the Save button in order for these settings to take effect.
6. You should now see a message in green print that says Forwarding saved. This means that all emails coming to your Nexicom address from this point forward will be forwarded to the address you entered.
Click Close to exit this menu.
Note: If you wish to disable forwarding in the future, delete the email address from the Forward to box and click the Save button.