Email Setup in Outlook Express
1. Click Tools.
2. Click Accounts…
3. Click Add.
4. Click Mail…
5. Type a Display name in the box. Click Next.
Note: Whatever you type in the Display name box will appear as your name on outgoing messages.
6. Type your full Nexicom E-mail address in the box. Click Next.
7. Fill in the fields with the corresponding information:
- My incoming mail server is a POP3 server.
- Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server – mail.nexicom.net
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server – outgoing.nexicom.net
8. Fill in the fields with the corresponding information:
- Account name – Your full Nexicom email address
- Password – Your Nexicom password
9. You will now see a message saying have successfully entered all of the information to set up your account. There are still two changes to make before your account is ready to use.
10. Click Properties.
11. Click the Servers tab at the top.
12. Under the Outgoing Mail Server heading, click to add a check mark to the box labeled My server requires authentication.
Click the Advanced tab at the top.
13. Type the number 587 in the box labeled Outgoing mail (SMTP).
14. Click OK.
15. Your Nexicom email account is now set up and ready to use.
Click Close to begin using your account.