- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Getting Free SSL/TLS Certificate from Let’s Encrypt
Let’s Encrypt gives people the digital certificates needed to add HTTPS (SSL/TLS) to websites, for free. More info about Let’s Encrypt can be found at https://letsencrypt.org/
Some Nexicom hosting servers support Let’s Encrypt and allow users to add certificates on their own.
If Let’s Encrypt is not available on your current Nexicom hosting server and it is required, please contact our Hosting department to arrange a website migration.
Note: Server migration can affect email and there could be some downtime.
If you are looking for alternate SSL options besides the free Let’s Encrypt, please contact our Hosting department.
Enabling Let’s Encrypt In Plesk
To get a free SSL/TLS certificate from Let’s Encrypt:
- Log in to the Plesk Control Panel for your site.
- Select Let’s Encrypt
- Enter an Email address that will be used for urgent notices and lost key recovery.
- Select the box to Include a “www” subdomain for the domain and each selected alias
- (Optional) Select the box to Secure webmail on the domain.
- Click the Install button to get and install the Let’s Encrypt certificate for the domain.