- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Hosting Email Setup on Android Phone or Tablet
POP 3 Instructions
These instructions apply to most Samsung Android Phones or Tablets. It should also be similar to other Email applications on other Android Devices.
1. Tap the Email app.
2. Tap the hamburger menu icon.
3. Tap the Email Settings icon (looks like a cog wheel).
4. Tap “Add account”.
5. Tap ADD NEW ACCOUNT button.
6. Type in the email address and password and then tap “MANUAL SETUP“.
7. Select POP3 account type.
8. Type in your own Email address, your Username (your full email address), and your Password.
Enter the POP3 server of your domain in the format of: mail.domain.ext, Security type should be None, and the Port should be 110.
9. Type in the SMTP server in the format of: mail.domain.ext, Security type is: None, and Port: 587.
Authentication required before sending emails should be On.
Enter your Username (your full email address), and enter your Email Password
10. Tap SIGN IN.