1. Click Tools.
2. Click Email Accounts…
3. Click to add a dot in the circle labeled Add a new email account and click Next.
4. Click to add a dot in the circle labeled POP3 and click Next.
5. Fill in the fields with the corresponding information:
- Your Name – Your name (Whatever you enter here will be displayed on your outgoing messages)
- E-mail Address – Your full Nexicom email address
- User Name – Your full Nexicom email address (this must match what was entered in the Email Address field above)
- Password – The password that corresponds with your email address
- Incoming mail server (POP3) – mail.nexicom.net
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) – outgoing.nexicom.net
Click More Settings …
6. Click on the tab labeled Outgoing Server.
7. Click to add a check mark to the box labeled My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
Click on the tab labeled Advanced.
8. Type the number 587 in the box labeled Outgoing server (SMTP).
9. Click Next.
10. You have now entered all of the information required to setup your account. Click Finish to begin using your account.