We have several options to make payments convenient for you.
1. Pay Online: Use the “Pay Online” feature. Use your VISA/Debit or traditional Credit Card; no E-Billing is required. Simply click the button, input in your account number and the last name on the account (or business name) and it will prompt the payment screen. For more information, see How do I make an online payment?
2. SmartHub: Download our SmartHub app on your mobile device or access it Here.
3. Pre-authorized Payments: Call us at 1-888-NEXICOM (639-4266) to set your payments to pull automatically on your due date. This can come out of a bank account, or on a Credit Card.
4. Online Banking: Set Nexicom up as a payee through your online banking or banking app. Our name for the payee could be listed as ‘Nexicom’ or ‘Nexicom INC’ depending on how the bank set it up.
5. Telephone Banking: Login to your financial institution (Requires your account number and the amount you will be paying)
6. Postal: Mail a cheque for your payment to 5 King St E, PO BOX 1000, Millbrook ON, L0A 1G0. We ask that no cash payments be sent through the mail.