1. Press the Windows key and the X key at the same time on your keyboard to open the above menu. Click Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Sharing Center. Proceed to step 3. If you do not see Network and Sharing Center, proceed to step 2a.
2a. Click Network and Internet. Proceed to step 2b.
2b. Click Network and Sharing Center.
3. Click Set up a new connection or network.
4. Select Connect to the Internet and click Next.
5. Click Broadband (PPPoE).
6. Fill in the fields with the corresponding information:
- User name – Your full Nexicom username (must end with @nexicom.net)
- Password – Your Nexicom password.
- Connection name – A name for your connection.
7. You should now see a screen that tells you The connection to the Internet is ready to use. Click the Close button to begin using your Nexicom Internet service.